I am fast asleep in my new bed from Ikea. I am dreaming of tomorrow, so eager to go see the puppet show. Mama and baba want to take me to the Natural History Museum, but I think I want to see the puppet show more.
I have to say, it must not be easy for mama and baba to keep me busy and entertained without exhausting me. They want me to learn 6 different languages, 2 different musical instruments, and at least 2 different sports.
Its tough being a kid these days. But it sure beats being a grown-up.
Had a lot of fun with Jojo today in the tree museum. Lots of different trees, many from China. I ran along the paths, and jumped around with baba. So funny, baba. He makes me laugh more that he makes me cry. I like that.
I am going to wake up soon. I need to go back to my dreaming
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment